1. Shipping times are estimates and not guarantees.
2. Shipping times can be affected by factors over which Scout Books has no control, including incorrect delivery addresses, weather, customs delays and Post Office delivery restrictions.
3. Scout Books is not responsible for receiving and processing an order with an incorrect shipping address. Please check your shipping address for accuracy.
4. Please allow for additional time for all international orders. We have no control over customs delays. To further discuss international shipping, please get in touch!
5. International packages using Standard Shipping are delivered via the postal service of the destination country unless a different method has been arranged through contacting us directly.
6. At this time, Scout Books cannot ship Make Your Own orders to PO Boxes. Please get in touch with us to discuss options if a PO Box is your sole mailing address.
7. Local customs and immigration agencies determine any duties or taxes that may be levied against packages arriving from outside the destination country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
8. Scout Books cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser or recipient of orders due to shipment failure or late delivery.
9. Scout Books automatically insures any Make Your Own order.
10. Free shipping is available on all orders with a shipping address within the United States. International orders must choose a shipping method at checkout.
11. Scout Books is unable to provide free shipping to orders that are split between multiple shipping addresses.
12. Our free shipping is usually UPS Ground (Make Your Own orders within the US) or USPS First Class/Priority Mail (Bookstore orders). We reserve the right to choose the most appropriate shipping method according to the size and weight of your order, the location of your shipping address, and other factors.
Have questions about shipping? Get in touch! We’re happy to help clarify.